Monday 17 November 2008

Grandma of Rock & Roll



The greatest rock icon ever? Patti Smith only becomes better and better with the years.
Her cover of Nirvana's Smells like teen spirit is awesome.



With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us


Oh yea, and she got so many other beautiful songs as well. I say listen to them, please!


I sinsceraly hope she hasn't smoked too many sigarettes, cause I hope she will continue giving us wonderful music in the years to come. Everybody hail Patti Smith.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i love the bow too, and let me tell you that i have read your new post about smith and nirvana, and i think is awesome that someone so young is interested in good music!

Female Action Star said...

I like those lyrics it does sound like a sweet song

fantasyaction.blogspot.com